In accordance with current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data (RGPD) and Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), SCISEARCH INTERNATIONAL, S.L. informs users that it has created a profile on the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, Linkedin with the main purpose of advertising its products and services.
Data from SCISEARCH INTERNATIONAL, S.L.:
The user has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by SCISEARCH INTERNATIONAL, S.L., thus showing interest in the information to be advertised on the Network. By joining our site, you are giving us your consent to process the personal data published in your profile.
The user can access the privacy policies of the Social Network itself at any time, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy. SCISEARCH INTERNATIONAL, S.L. has access to and treats public information about the user, in particular the user’s contact name. This information is only used within the Social Network itself. They are not incorporated into any processing system.
In relation to the rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, suppression, portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data, which you have and which can be exercised before SCISEARCH INTERNATIONAL, S.L., in accordance with the RGPD, you should take into account the following nuances:
- Right of Access: This is the user’s right to obtain information about his or her specific personal data and the processing that has been or will be carried out, as well as the information available about the origin of such data and the communications made or planned.
- Right of rectification: This is the right of the data subject to have data that is found to be inaccurate or incomplete amended. This right can only be satisfied in relation to information that is under the control of SCISEARCH INTERNATIONAL, S.L., for example, deleting comments published on the page itself, images or web content that contain the user’s personal data.
- Right to limit processing: This is the right to limit the purposes of the processing originally intended by the data controller.
- Right of Withdrawal: This is the right to withdraw the user’s personal data, except as provided for in the RGPD itself or in other applicable regulations that determine the obligation to keep them, in time and form.
- Right of portability: The right to receive the personal data that the user has provided, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another person in charge.
- Right of Opposition: This is the user’s right not to have their personal data processed or to have it stopped by SCISEARCH INTERNATIONAL, S.L..
SCISEARCH INTERNATIONAL, S.L. will carry out the following actions:
- Access to public profile information.
- Publication in the user’s profile of all information already published on the SCISEARCH INTERNATIONAL, S.L. website.
- Send personal and individual messages through Social Network channels.
- Page status updates to be published in the user’s profile.
Users can always control their connections, delete content that no longer interests them and restrict who they share their connections with by accessing their privacy settings.
Once users have joined SCISEARCH INTERNATIONAL, S.L.’s website, they may publish comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network. The user, in all cases, must be the owner of the same, enjoy the copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of the third parties concerned.
Any publication on the website, whether text, graphics, photographs, videos, etc., which is or may be contrary to morals, ethics, good taste or decorum, and/or which infringes, violates or violates intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to an image or the law, is expressly prohibited. In these cases, SCISEARCH INTERNATIONAL, S.L. reserves the right to immediately withdraw the content, and may request that the user be permanently blocked.
SCISEARCH INTERNATIONAL, S.L. shall not be responsible for the content that a user has freely published. Users must bear in mind that their publications will be known to other users, and therefore they are primarily responsible for their privacy. The images that may be published on the page will not be stored in any processing system by SCISEARCH INTERNATIONAL, S.L., but will remain on the Social Network.
Competitions and promotions
SCISEARCH INTERNATIONAL, S.L. reserves the right to hold competitions and promotions, in which the user linked to its site may participate. The rules for each of
they, when used for this purpose the Social Network platform, will be published on the same. Always complying with the LSSI-CE and any other applicable regulations.
The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or administer, in any way, any of our promotions, nor is it associated with any of them.
SCISEARCH INTERNATIONAL, S.L. will use the Social Network to advertise its products and services. In any case, if you decide to use your contact details to carry out direct commercial prospecting actions, you will always comply with the legal requirements of the RGPD and the LSSI-CE.
Recommending SCISEARCH INTERNATIONAL, S.L.’s website to other users so that they too can enjoy the promotions or be informed of its activity will not be considered advertising.
A continuación detallamos el enlace a la política de privacidad de la Red Social: