Cookies are short pieces of information that are sent and stored on the hard drive of the user’s computer by his/her browser when he/she connects to a website. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected to provide requested services that are not usually kept (Session Cookies), or to keep user data for other types of future services that can be kept for an indefinite period of time (Persistent Cookies). Cookies can be your own or those of third parties.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and the use of the different options or services offered by the website, such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchases, filling in forms, registrations, security, facilitating functionalities (videos, social networks…)
- Personalisation cookies that allow the user to access the services according to his/her preferences (language, browser, configuration…)
- Analysis cookies which allow anonymous analysis of the behaviour of web users and which make it possible to measure user activity and draw up navigation profiles with the aim of improving the websites.
- Advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces on the website.
- Personalised advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces on the website based on the user’s behaviour and browsing habits, from which their profile is obtained and allow the personalisation of the advertising shown on the user’s browser.
SCISEARCH INTERNATIONAL, S.L. uses technical, personalisation and analysis cookies, both its own and those of third parties, which in no case process personal data, but capture browsing habits for statistical purposes.
Therefore, by accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, we have requested your consent for its use.
In any case, we inform you that you can activate or deactivate and these cookies by following the instructions of your Internet browser:
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- Opera: Tools -> Preferences -> Edit Preferences > Cookies.
- Edge: Settings -> see advanced settings -> Privacy and services -> Cookies.
For more information, please consult your browser’s Help or support pages:
- Chrome: support.google.com
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com
- Safari: http://www.apple.com
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
This post is also available in: Spanish