PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This website is property of SCISEARCH INTERNATIONAL, S.L., with tax ID code no. B63745749 and registered address at C/ PROVENZA, 292, 6º1ª 08008 Barcelona (BARCELONA) Spain and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona in volume 37293 Book 189 Entry B306052 Inscription Nr 1.
To submit a query or proposal, please contact us at the e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is governed exclusively by Spanish regulations, and Spanish nationals and foreigners who use this website are subject to the same.
Access to our website by the USER is free and is subject to prior and comprehensive reading and express acceptance, without reservation, of the GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE in force at the time of access, which we request you read carefully. When using our website, its contents or services, the USER accepts and expressly agrees to its general conditions of use. If the user does not agree with the conditions of use, he/she must abstain from using this website and acting by means of it.
We may modify our website’s presentation and configuration, expand or reduce services, and even take it off-line, together with the services and content provided, at any time, unilaterally and without prior notice.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All contents, text, images, source code and trademarks are owned by us or by third parties from whom the rights of use have been acquired, and are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights.
The user only possesses the right to its private use, not for profit, and requires express authorisation for the modification, reproduction, exploitation, distribution or exercise of any right belonging to the owner.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
Access to our website is free and does not require prior subscription or registration.
The user must access our website in good faith according the rules of public order and the General Conditions of Use. Access to our website is made available at the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user, who will be liable for any damages that may be caused to third parties or to us under any circumstances.
Considering the impossibility of control over the information, content and services contained in other websites which may be accessed through links made available via our website, we inform you that we are exempt from any liability for any damages or loss on the part of the user that could incur from the use of websites that are not owned by our company.
- Who is responsible for processing your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data that we request.
- What the legitimate interest for processing is.
- How long we store them.
- To whom your data are transferred.
- What your rights are and how to exercise them
- DATA CONTROLLER: see data in header.
- PURPOSE, LEGITIMATE INTEREST AND STORAGE of the processing of data sent via:
- Contact Form.
Purpose: To provide you with a means by which you can contact us and by which we can answer your requests for information, as well as to send you information about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (e-mail, SMS, WhatsApp), in the event that you tick the acceptance box.
Legitimate interest: The user’s consent upon requesting information through our contact form and ticking the box accepting the receipt of information.
Storage: Once your request has been resolved through our form or answered by e-mail, in the event that no additional processing has been generated, and if you have agreed to receive marketing, until you request to stop receiving it.
- Sending e-mails.
Purpose: To answer your requests for information, respond to your requests and answer your inquiries or questions. If your curriculum vitae is received, your personal and professional data may be incorporated into our databases and included in our present and future selection processes.
Legitimate interest: The user’s consent upon requesting information via e-mail or sending us their information and CV in order to participate in our selection processes.
Storage: Once your request has been answered by e-mail, if a new processing procedure has not be generated. In event that your CV is received, your data may be stored for up to a year for future selection processes.
- CV submission
Purposes: Participation in our current and future personnel selection processes. Creation of personal and professional profiles. Verification of references provided.
Legitimate interest: The candidate’s consent upon sending us their personal data and CV.
Storage: The duration of personnel selection processes and, once completed, for two years for future selection processes.
Obligation of providing us your personal data and consequences of non-provision.
A minimum age of 14 years or sufficient legal capacity for contracting, if applicable, are required for the provision of personal data.
The personal data requested are necessary to manage your requests, register you as a user and/or provide you with the services you have hired. Therefore, if you do not provide us with your personal data, we cannot respond to you correctly or provide the service you requested.
We always reserve the right to decide whether or not your personal data and other information will be incorporated into our databases.
- RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA.
Your data is confidential and will not be transferred to third parties unless there exists a legal obligation to do so.
- RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
Anyone may withdraw their consent at any time when it has been granted for the processing of their data. Under no circumstances does this withdrawal of consent condition the fulfilment of the subscription agreement or the prior relationships generated.
Likewise, you may exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or their rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request their erasure when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the restriction of their processing under certain circumstances.
- Object to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request data portability in the circumstances provided for by law.
- Other rights recognised by the applicable law.
Where and how to request the exercise of your rights: By writing to the data controller at their postal or electronic address (indicated in section A), stating “Personal Data” as the reference or subject, specifying the right you wish to exercise and the personal data concerned.
In event of disagreements with the company regarding the processing of your data, you may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
- THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
With the aim of protecting the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the personal data provided are secure against alteration, loss and unauthorised access or processing.
- UPDATING YOUR DATA
It is important that you inform us whenever there has been any change in your personal data so that we may keep your personal information up-to-date. If you do not, we shall not be responsible for their veracity.
We are not responsible for privacy policies over the personal data that you may provide to third parties through the links available on our website.
By making this website available to the user, we intend to offer a quality service, applying the utmost diligence in the provision of the service and the technological means used. Notwithstanding, we will not be held responsible for the presence of viruses and other elements that may damage the user’s computer system in any way.
We do not guarantee that the availability of the service will be continuous and uninterrupted.
The USER is prohibited from any action on our website that may cause an operational overload to our computer systems, as well as the insertion of viruses or the installation of robots or software that alter our website’s normal functioning, or that may ultimately cause damage to our computer systems.
The USER assumes all responsibility arising from the use of our website.
The USER acknowledges that they have understood all the information regarding the conditions of use of our portal and that these are adequate and error-free, and therefore expressly accepts them in their entirety.
Cookies are small pieces of information sent and stored on the hard drive of the user’s computer through the browser when connecting to a website. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected to provide services that are not typically kept (session cookies), or to record user data for future services that can be stored indefinitely (persistent cookies). Cookies can be owned by the website or by third parties.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies enable browsing and the use of the options or services offered by the web, such as: identifying sessions, allowing access to certain areas, enabling orders, purchases, filling out forms, registration, security, enabling functions (videos, social networks, etc.).
- Customization cookies allow users to access services according to their preferences (language, browser, and configuration).
- Analytical cookies allow anonymous analysis of web users’ behaviour, measure user activity, and allow the creation of browsing profiles to improve the websites.
- Advertising cookies enable management of advertising space on the web.
- Targeted advertising cookies enable management of advertising spaces based on user browsing habits and behaviour. This profiling enables customization of ads displayed on the user’s browser.
SCISEARCH INTERNATIONAL, S.L. uses technical, customization and analytical cookies, and third-party advertising cookies, which never process personal data but capture browsing habits for advertising purposes.
As we use analytical and advertising cookies, in accordance with article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services and E-commerce, you are asked for consent when accessing our website.
However, we inform you that you can enable or disable these cookies by following the instructions on your web browser:
- Chrome: Configuration -> Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content configuration.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Browsing history -> Personalised configuration.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet options -> Privacy -> Configuration.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- Opera: Tools -> Preferences -> Edit preferences > Cookies
- Edge: Configuration -> Advanced configuration -> Privacy and services -> Cookies
For more information, please visit the Support link of your browser or the Support pages of them:
- Chrome: support.google.com
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com
- Safari: apple.com
- Opera: opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
This post is also available in: Spanish